White Lotus Glossary
Special | A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | ALL
Label: In the White Lotus System of Unarmed Combat®, the expression "random" is a label that's used to identify a specific key term within the system's spoken language and written language.
Definition: In this system, the key term "random" is defined as;
Random Combative Condition
Random Combative Conditions
Random Combative Event
Random Combative Events
1. a specific key term within the system's spoken language and written language,
2. an expression that is associated with basic skill development,
3. an expression that is associated with intermediate skill development,
4. an expression that is associated with advanced skill development.
1. an expression that refers to martial art rank,